Re: Need 2013 Resolutions on NELAlist

  • hauntedcasa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 4, 2013
      I was just responding to your suggestion that we all should support St.
      Dominics Church because they are good neighbors according to you. And if
      you had gone to their New Year's Eve Dance that would have been proof that
      you meant it and were not just blowing a bunch of hot air. And as far as
      those neighborhood council banners are concerned, we are working on it. I am
      hurt that you would consider me annoying! I would never consider you
      annoying even though others would say your main topic in life are the Church
      Bells. Your obsession is extreme.

      Belen

      In a message dated 1/4/2013 1:22:20 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      car2532002@... writes:

      There are challeges to some candidates on several boards. I was not just
      referring to Cypress Park. Having people "run forever" is not a good idea.

      I suggest you go to events that you enjoy and leave me out of your event
      suggestions. Seems like you just want to be annoying. How about those
      banners you were so seriously considering? How is that coming? What a bad joke.

      Susan

      --- In _nelalist@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:nelalist@yahoogroups.com) ,
      hauntedcasa@... wrote:

      > Susan! Don't you keep up with the latest DONE information? Board members
      > can now run on the Board forever until further notice. If people do not
      > want to see the same old faces on the Board then they need to run for
      > neighborhood council. Or you could also encourage others to do so. Did
      you go
      > to the St. Dominics Church dance on New Years Eve? They had a DJ there
      > providing the music. You could have requested an oldies tune called
      > "Whispering Bells" on the flip side of "Come go with me" by the Dell
      Vikings. I