Be a part of our Highland Park art history

  • Kathy gallegos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2013
      Be a part of our Highland Park art history

      Mural Design Contest

      The public wall at

      Marmion Way near Avenue 57

      Contest Rules
      : All artist are welcome to submit their designs for our first mural on Marmion Way. The winning design will be premitted through the City of LA and be a registered work in the City Inventory of Art. Artist must be available for the permitting process and present their winning design to the Cultural Affairs Department on Thursday February 21, 2013. Mural will be enlarged and painted with the community under the guidance of muralist Pola Lopez.

      heme: Faces and History of Highland Park – Past, Present, Future.

      Submit: All artwork must be submitted online to ave50studio@sbcglobal.net<http://ave50studio@sbcglobal.net

      by

      Sunday night February 17th, 2013

      Graciously Funded by Ed Reyes and CD1

      Sponsored by Avenue 50 Studio, Patch.com, and the
      Marmion Way and Avenues Neighborhood Watch

      * * * * *

      Come Paint With Us

      Saturday and Sunday, February 23 and 24, 2013
      From 9 to 5 pm

      The public wall

      at

      Marmion Way