Make Your Own Bronze Sculpture - Lincoln Heights Jan 12

  • superdaintyk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013
      Start the New Year in bronze!

      Arts Refoundry "Small Sculptures" workshops cost $150 and include a foundry tour and pour, and the opportunity to make your own fist-sized* sculpture in wax, which we will then pour in solid, archival bronze.

      All skill levels are welcome.

      Our next workshop is on January 12th. Sculptures from the January 12th workshop will be ready in time to give as unforgettable Valentine gifts.

      Learn more and sign up at ArtsRefoundry.com

      See sculptures from previous workshops on our Flickr Page: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjz87hup

      *Each participant is given an amount of wax which is equivalent to one pound of cast bronze with which to make a sculpture. Fist-sized is an approximation of the final size of most sculptures.