Scrabble Competition...

  • sarahhessca
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2012
      Do you like a game of scrabble? Join us at the Arroyo Seco Library for a friendly competition on the 29th of December at 2:00. Everyone is welcome. If you have a board, bring it along. (check out our blog entry for my personal challenge to you - http://arroyoseco5.blogspot.com/2012/12/scrabble-competition.html).

      The Arroyo Seco Library is located at 6145 N. Figueroa. Give us a call at 323-255-0537 if you have any questions.