Lummis Day seeks musicians and dance groups for 6/2/13 Festival

  • Lummis Day
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2012
      The 8th annual Lummis Day Festival will take place on Sunday, June 2, 2013. The organizers' programming committee will soon begin selecting music and dance artists for performances on the three stages to be located at Heritage Square Museum. If you are interested in performing at this year's event, please send a link to your music and bio information to LummisDay@.... As an alternative, you can mail packages (please include at least 2 copies of CDs) to Lummis Day, 1109 Oneonta Drive, L.A. CA 90065. Please note that, per our mission to showcase homegrown community art, preference will be given to artists who live or have demonstrable roots in the Northeast Los Angeles neighborhoods and whose work would appeal to the multicultural families who attend our event.