HP farmers market

  • Christopher Nyerges
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2012

      OLD L.A. FARMERS MARKET

      One Last Tuesday before 2013

      Both Christmas and New Year’s Day are on Tuesdays this year, so after this Tuesday, you  won’t see us again until January 8.

      This Tuesday, 12/18, we’ll have extra vendors to sell you things that might make great Christmas gifts!  Please come by and check it out. All the home-made crafts, and misc., are located along Marmion Way.

      All the farmers are located on Avenue 58, off Figueroa.  Sometimes, the freelance musicians come and sing, and entertain. Prepared foods are further up the street.

      The Old L.A. Farmers Market runs every Tuesday from 3 to 7 p.m., and it’s a great place to get your fresh produce and meet your neighbors.

      We are right in front of the Metro Station, so you can get right to the market without needing a car.

      FOOD STAMP EBT CARD NOW ACCEPTED AT OLD L.A. FARMERS MARKET