RE: Please Help! Glassell Park Seniors Suffer Theft

  • Brian Frobisher
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2012

      Glassell Park Community & Senior Center
      3750 N. Verdugo Road
      Los Angeles , Ca. 90065

      Located in the Public Storage Building…

      Brian

      Glassell Par

      From: nelalist@yahoogroups.com [mailto: nelalist@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of hauntedcasa@...
      Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 9:45 AM
      To: nelalist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [nelalist] Please Help! Glassell Park Seniors Suffer Theft

      Where is the Glassell Park I A office?

      In a message dated 12/13/2012 4:02:47 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, christohoward@... writes:

      -------- Original Message --------

      GPIA-ALERT

      Thu, 13 Dec 2012 12:35:18 -0800

      Glassell Park Improvement Assoc <gpia90065@...>

      Hello GPIA friends-

      I am writing to ask you to help our Glassell Park Senior Group. They have been collecting canned goods for the families at GP Elementary school, and the goods were all stolen from their room last Friday evening. If you can bring some donations for them, they would truly appreciate it. They are there tomorrow from 10am-4pm. If you can bring donations over the weekend, and no one is there, please leave them in the back by the GPIA office door.

      They also had their Holiday decorations stolen from their walls, so if anyone has any extra decorations to share with them, I'm sure that would cheer our seniors up too!!

      Thank you!!

      Alisa

      posted to nelalist by c howard