Pix with Santa and his Firemen tomorrow!

  • terry_l34group
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2012
      Hey Neighbors!!

      The holiday season is here, it's in your face and we would like to invite you to have your picture taken with Santa, and the Firemen and Fire Trucks of Station #35 in Los Feliz.

      Our office is hosting a free "Pix with Santa and his Firemen " gig tomorrow Saturday 12/15 from 12-4pm. This is a free photo-op, however, if you could bring a unwrapped toy/gift for Station #35's christma
      s toy drive that would definitely move you up on Santa's list this holiday season!

      "But I don't believe in Santa!"

      "BAH TO YOU!" i say!

      Hell, I don't either, but I do believe in a good time, so should you...so, if you are not into the whole "Santa Thing", then have your picture taken with one (or all!) of the Firemen!!! YAY!!! If that doesn't get embers glowing, then get a pic with the Fire Engines, and if that doesn't get your motor turning....well....Kaiser Permanente Hospital is right around the corner where you can get your pulse taken for signs of life! HA!! :)

      See you tomorrow!!

      http://tinyurl.com/Pix-with-Santa-and-his-Firemen

      Terry & Deirdre