Neighborhood Newsletter!

  • terry_l34group
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2012
      hello all!

      WHO WE ARE, WHERE WE ARE?
      we are local realtors, servicing the NELA area. we are engaged to be married (maybe this spring!) have a wonderful 13yr old daughter named "Valentine" who attends Renarts Academy in Eagle Rock. we have two dogs: "Angie", the nervous sweet pit mix and "Baker", the not so nervous, smelly, goofy black lab. we live in montecito heights.

      YOU WANT IT?
      a newsletter!
      deirdre and i would like to create a neighborhood newsletter. content will be fun, local news of note/highlight, in addition to information/data on our local and national real estate trend/market. this is something that we have been wanting to do for some time, and we are excited to get it moving! do you want it?

      HOW DO YOU WANT IT?
      if you would like to receive the newsletter, please respond privately. please include the method in which you would like to receive the newsletter, email or "snail-mail". if you would like a copy mailed to a physical address, please include that postal address.

      A THOUGHT -
      as a company, we do our best to be conscious of unnecessary waste and consumption, that said, if you CAN receive the newsletter via email (non printed material), we would prefer to deliver that way, in consideration of the environment, keeping costs in check and all that business. :)

      WANNA HELP?
      if you have any thoughts/ideas regarding content, or if you have something fun, interesting, local news (no political commentary, thanks) that you would like to submit please do! this is a community/neighborhood newsletter, we cant do it without you!

      reply/submit to:

      terry@...
      deirdre@...

      regards,