Re: Aldama Dual Language Tours -- dates added

  • Courtney Everts Mykytyn
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 10, 2012
      We've had a number of prospective parents ask for additional tours for our Spanish-English Dual Language Program at Aldama; the kinder teachers are more than happy to oblige...

      The added dates are:

      Tomorrow, Tuesday, December 11th, 9am
      Tuesday, January 8th, 9am

      Anyone living in Highland Park, Eagle Rock, Mount Washington, or Glassell Park can attend!

      For more information, check out our Facebook page:

      or  DL blog

      For any questions &/or to sign up for our DL listserve, feel free to contact me at cemykytyn@...

      Cheers,
      Courtney (Parent of a 2nd and 4th grader)

      On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 2:06 PM, Courtney Everts Mykytyn <cemykytyn@...> wrote:
      We've had a number of prospective parents ask for additional tours for intSpanish-English Dual Language Program at Aldama; the kinder teachers are more than happy to oblige...

      The added dates are:

      Tomorrow, Tuesday, December 4th, 9am

      --
      Courtney Everts Mykytyn, Ph.D.