Re: 7-11 Stop/Shop at I-710/Valley - LA32NC TUESDAY 6-8pm ElSereno L

  • Christine Peters
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2012
      7/11 Just recently opened a "dry" store on Glendale Blvd in Echo Park.  It is in an area with a high concentration of off site sales licenses and our LAPD Northeast Cpt. Murphy opposed a new license being issued.  7-11 was instructed to find and avallable lices for sale in the area that would not change the status quo of existing licenses.  To date they have yet to find a license, and are operating dry, in a very clean and well kept remodelled shop in a once run down mini mall.

      cp
    • Clyde Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2012
        Power to the People - yeah I was in Berkeley 1967-1978
        Power to the NELA List
        Thanks to Christine
        Exactly what we needed...we have an existing store that has been there at 500ft for decades and is part of a small built-up corner mall - we want to help them but byebye if 7-11 comes in...
        Also we don't like be given some info that 7-11 wants us to know but not all of it...their act ain't together yet
        The agent for 7-11�is copied so not trying to hide anything - maybe they can use your reference - watch out for parking numbers and watch out for gas tanker crculation to fill tanks for the gas....

        Thanks

        From: Christine Peters <peterscp007@...>