Re: Italiano's Live jazz, Friday Dec. 14, 7-9pm

  • JVegaTrio@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2012
      Hi Vicky,

      There's a small Italiano's w/ take-out at the corner of Fig & Meridian, catty-corner from Burbank Middle School.  We're playing at the one on York & (I believe) Ave. 51.  That one has the take-out right on the corner, and the dining room is one door East.

      Cheers,
      JV

      Juan Vega

      In a message dated 12/9/2012 8:59:12 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, vjunger@... writes:

      Isn't there two Italiano's in NELA, but I'm sure this is the one on York Bl #2

      Vicky