Italiano's Live jazz, Friday Dec. 14, 7-9pm

  • JVegaTrio@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2012
      Hi neighbors,

      My jazz quintet "J. Vega & Friends" are playing this coming Friday
      evening at Italiano's from 7 to 9pm. There's no cover and there's parking in the
      back, too.

      Italiano's is a NELA stalwart, with tasty food at reasonable prices,
      and a nice selection of beers and wine as well. We play a wide variety of
      jazz, from tunes I've written to standards, bossas, and Latin jazz.

      Hope to see you there, please come out and support live music. You can
      see some clips of my band here:

      http://www.youtube.com/jvegatrio

      Cheers,
      JV

      Juan Vega
    • southpawlaca
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 9, 2012
        Isn't there two Italiano's in NELA, but I'm sure this is the one on York Bl #2

        Vicky

      • JVegaTrio@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 9, 2012
          Hi Vicky,

          There's a small Italiano's w/ take-out at the corner of Fig & Meridian, catty-corner from Burbank Middle School.  We're playing at the one on York & (I believe) Ave. 51.  That one has the take-out right on the corner, and the dining room is one door East.

          Cheers,
          JV

          Juan Vega