Glassell Park 5th annual holiday tree lighting Sun 12/9 5pm

  • Brian Frobisher
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2012

      Forwarded on behalf of Maggie Darett-Quiroz of Glassell Park

      Dear GPIA Members,

      It's the time of year to unite and participate in our 5th annual tree lighting event.

      This year's Tree Lighting Ceremony will surely be yet another wonderful evening, filled with the joy of the Season. As always, children’s’ choirs and performances, from our various local schools, special dignitaries, and, of course, Santa Claus ,himself, arriving via the Los Angeles Fire Department, will all be in attendance.

      In the median of Eagle Rock Blvd , across from the Rite Aid parking lot, located at 4044 Eagle Rock Blvd  on Sunday, December 9th, 2012 starting at 5pm.

      For the Winter Holidays, the Tree is decorated with strings of holiday lights, bringing forth the holiday spirit.

      For the last four years, the community has come together to herald in the Winter Holiday Season, by lighting our tree to the carols and cheers joyful spectators. While engaging in the festivities, feel free to enjoy a delicious hot chocolate and a big happy face cookie.

      As always, children’s’ choirs, and performances from our various local schools, special dignitaries ,and ,of course, Santa Claus ,himself, will usher in the lighting of the tree.

      Once again we hope you can participate in our annual tree lighting event. Come and partake in the festivities, while sharing your holiday spirit.

      Best,

      Maggie Darett-Quiroz

      Event Coordinator

      323-788-1323