Looking for Work

  • akawilliamking
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2012
      Hi there- I'm a 29 year old musician looking for work in or around Highland Park. I am a fast learner and have an excellent work ethic. My most recent job was as a barback/busboy at a local restaurant. I have experience working as a car porter, art installation assistant, and I've also managed a small warehouse selling children's clothing. I have a flexible, open schedule. Please let me know if you need any help!

      Thank you,

      Andrew King