Library Programs for December

  • ericas521
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2012
      Please join us for Music, Crafts, Writing and Star-gazing this month at the Benjamin Franklin Branch Library. We are located at the corner of Chicago and 1st in Boyle Heights.

      Dec 01 - Life Story Writing
      3:00 PM
      Turn your memories into vivid writing for inner exploration, to preserve family history or to prepare for publication. Try your hand at memoir writing and fiction. Warm, supportive atmosphere. No writing experience necessary. Language English

      Dec 03 - Music at the Library
      6:00 PM
      Start the Holiday Season with a classical concert. Relax to the soothing sounds of the UCLA Gluck String Quartet.

      Dec 06 - Introduction to Cardmaking and Scrapbooking
      6:00 PM
      Learn tools and techniques to create beautiful cards or pages for your scrapbook. To sign up call 323-263-6901. Bilingual Spanish/English

      Dec 15 - Life Story Writing
      3:00 PM
      Turn your memories into vivid writing for inner exploration, to preserve family history or to prepare for publication. Try your hand at memoir writing and fiction. Warm, supportive atmosphere. No writing experience necessary. Language English

      Dec 19 - Telescope Night
      6:00 PM
      View the stars and planets in the night sky through a Dobsonian telescope and bring your astronomy questions for the Sidewalk Astronomers.

      Thank you!

      Erica