Looking for Work

  • chyfyy
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2012
      Hi there!
      24 year old Highland Park resident looking for work as a personal assistant, dog walker, animal shelter assistant, doggy daycare attendant etc. I have several years of restaurant experience but would prefer to not work in the business anymore. I'm looking for something new! I am very personable, diligent and a hard worker. Let my know if you have any leads or need any help! Thank you!

      Chynna Carter
      chynnacarter@...
    • Robert Moore
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2012
        Try Dina at petagreepets@...
        I believe she sometimes takes on part timers.
        Bob

        Sent by small talking box with pictures.
      • akawilliamking
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 29, 2012
          Hi there- I'm a 29 year old musician looking for work in or around Highland Park. I am a fast learner and have an excellent work ethic. My most recent job was as a barback/busboy at a local restaurant. I have experience working as a car porter, art installation assistant, and I've also managed a small warehouse selling children's clothing. I have a flexible, open schedule. Please let me know if you need any help!

          Thank you,

          Andrew King