Lost cat

  • delores martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2012
      My neighbors are very distraught. Yesterday one of their dogs bit one of their cats and the cat ran away. It needs medical attention and they badly want the cat to return. We live in the 5900 block of Terrace Dr. The cat is full grown and is mostly black with some white markings with a green colar. Please phone Shahla if you know anything about the cat at 323-256-7015 or cell phone 323-559-7015. Thank you. Delores