Debs Park Cleanup this Saturday!

  • terry_l34group
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2012
      hello all!

      just a reminder, if you are in town for the thanksgiving holiday and would like to work off some of those Thankful Calories, please come join us at the Audubon Society, Debs Park for our monthly cleanup! we will meet at the Audubon Center facility around 10am, chat for a spell, have some coffee (courtesy of Antigua Coffee), donuts from Monterey Donuts and fruit/snacks from Figueroa Produce and Organix. CD1 (Council District 1) and the City of LA will provide trash bags and tools if needed, all you need to bring is a hat, water bottle and smiles!

      for about 2.5hrs we will pickup trash on griffin ave and throughout the park. it's a wonderful way to get out, meet neighbors and enjoy the outdoors over the holidays.

      here is a copy of the flier, CD1 has already started by bringing in the heavy metal to clean the storm drains on Griffin Ave!

      http://tinyurl.com/Thanksgiving-Cleanup-Debs-Park

      http://tinyurl.com/Thanksgiving-Cleanup-Flier

      have a wonderful Thanksgiving! be safe and enjoy!

      terry