Old LA Farmers Market

  • Christopher Nyerges
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 19, 2012

      OLD L.A. FARMERS MARKET

      The Old L.A. Farmers Market runs every Tuesday from 3 to 7 p.m., and it’s a great place to get your fresh produce and meet your neighbors.

      Sabrina at Sheer Rock Farms is back again, and we have several new craft vendors.

      All the farmers are located on Avenue 58.  Sometimes, the freelance musicians come and sing, and entertain. Prepared foods are further up the street, and we have a selection of home-made crafts along Marmion Way.

      We are right in front of the Metro Station, so you can get right to the market without needed a car.

      FOOD STAMP EBT CARD NOW ACCEPTED AT OLD L.A. FARMERS MARKET

    • Christopher Nyerges
      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2014

        You can come and listen to local musicians each Tuesday this month at the Old L.A. Farmers Market in Highland Park, Ave. 58 at Figueroa, 3 to 8 pm

        David Holguin and others are performing 5/12.  You never know who you might see and hear.

        If you want to see some pictures of the performers who've already played, go to Facebook and click on Old L.A. Farmers Market in Highland Park. You'll know you're at our site if you see our purple route 66 logo, and a line of strawberries.