Re: Free Library Programs This Week

  • msantacruz12
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2012
      I was really looking foward to the family law program. Will there be another day?

      --- In nelalist@yahoogroups.com, "ericas521" <ericas521@...> wrote:

      > Please join us at the Benjamin Franklin Library (corner of 1st and Chicago) for the following programs:
      >
      > Thursday, Sept. 27 6:30 PM
      > Introduction to Cardmaking and Scrapbooking
      > Learn tools and techniques to create beautiful cards or pages for your scrapbook.
      >

      > Sep 29 2:00 PM
      > Family Law
      > Listen to a Family Lawyer talk about: Divorce, Custody and Visitation Rights, Child Support and Domestic Violence
      >
      > Erica

    • ericas521
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2012
        Yes, we are planning to have another Family Law program, although we have not yet scheduled it. I will post the program when we have scheduled it.

        You can also periodically check the library's website for updates:

        http://www.lapl.org/branches/Branch.php?bID=1

        Erica

        --- In nelalist@yahoogroups.com, "msantacruz12" <msantacruz12@...> wrote:

        > I was really looking foward to the family law program. Will there be another day?
        >
        > --- In nelalist@yahoogroups.com, "ericas521" <ericas521@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Please join us at the Benjamin Franklin Library (corner of 1st and Chicago) for the following programs:
        > >
        > > Thursday, Sept. 27 6:30 PM
        > > Introduction to Cardmaking and Scrapbooking
        > > Learn tools and techniques to create beautiful cards or pages for your scrapbook.
        > >

        > > Sep 29 2:00 PM
        > > Family Law
        > > Listen to a Family Lawyer talk about: Divorce, Custody and Visitation Rights, Child Support and Domestic Violence
        > >
        > > Erica

      • Maggie Strabberie
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 9, 2012
          Great thank you! I will definitely keep checking.

          Maggie