RE: ASNC: 24 Declared Candidates for Printed Ballot

  • Clare Marter Kenyon
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
      first i, then martha, forgot the "reply all". sorry, clare.

      Begin forwarded message:

    • Clare Marter Kenyon
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
        martha,

        i apologise to you. i did not fully understand. since you had mentioned
        you were the registrar and as there was nothing that could be construed
        as for my eyes only in your message, as you say, i thought this was
        public info useful for stake holders, one and all. (as i mentioned, i
        had originally intended my question to be posted to nelalist and
        pressed "reply" instead of "reply all").

        and, of course, i apologise to scott and bill, i think it was, if this
        caused any problem for them.

        clare.