RE: Favorite business list GREAT IDEA

  • Nancy Lilly
    Message 1 of 36 , Jan 1, 2012
      AMT Motors/Willie Berzunza/corner of Griffin and Avenue 43

      Helpful, Reasonable, Honest, Efficient!

      Nancy
    • Brian Frobisher
      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 5, 2012
        Well I guess it depends on what part of this story you read.....

        "Notably, the study found that 80 percent of merchants said they enjoyed working with daily deals sites -- such as Groupon, Living Social and the growing list of competitors -- which shows that "the vast majority of merchants who have run deals are happy with their experience," Brendan Lewis, a Living Social spokesman, told Bloomberg. "You'd be hard-pressed to find an 80 percent satisfaction rate among merchants for any other marketing channel in use today," he added."

        Brian
        Glassell Park