Re: Dog Lost: Anyone seen her?

  • Rosie Mestel
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2011
      MY DOG CAME BACK--four days later, covered with burrs and those spiky grass
      spears, as if she'd been hiding out in the hills somewhere. About a
      half-dozen people called to say they had seen a dog like her the other side
      of Fig from my house but she ran when they tried to approach her. And
      several people emailed with advice.
      I really want to thank everyone who called or emailed. It was really kind of
      you to take the time.
      As for what went on during Nightshade's excellent adventure... that's her
      secret, I guess.
      Thanks all,
      Rosie

      On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 6:46 AM, Rosie Mestel <rosiemestel@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > She's an all-black cocker/lab mix, a little shaggy, and went missing this
      > weekend. Her name's Nightshade and she should be wearing a white collar with
      > ladybugs on it, plus tag, unless she wriggled out of it. She's skittish and
      > we think she ran off when she was scared by some fireworks. I live in
      > Highland Park off Avenue 57 north of York: please call 323-257-6643 or
      > 213-446-9476 (cell) if you've seen her.
      >
      > Thanks so much! We miss her.
      >
      > Rosie

    • carol
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2011
        So glad you got your dog back! Especially good that it's before the main fireworks noise starts to put her in a panic again.

        Carol