Garcetti-Woo Debate

  • Marino Pascal
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2001
      I don't know if there is another debate planned for this neighborhood but this
      is what I found.

      Mon, May 14, 2001

      6:30PM-9PM
      L.A. City College

      855 north Vermont Ave. (at Normal
      Ave.)

      Student Center, adjacent to the main
      entrance
      GARCETTI- WOO DEBATE

      Thirteenth District City Council Candidates Eric Garcetti and Mike Woo will face
      off in a public debate at Los Angeles City College

      Attendance is open to all, most especially the residents, business
      owners and employees of the 13th District. The public will have the
      opportunity to ask questions and inform the candidates on their most
      pressing neighborhood
      concerns, as well as the chance to meet their next city councilman,
      who will be elected in the upcoming June 5th election

      Attendees are also encouraged to take MTA bus lines 4, 156, 204,
      304, 354 or ride the Metro Red
      Line subway (Vermont/Santa Monica/L.A. City College station) to
      the event.

      For more information, call (213) 353-8647 or email ehca@....
      Sponsored by the East Hollywood Community Association,

      Free parking will be available at L.A. City College's Lot 1,
      directly across from the Braille Institute on Vermont.