Eagle Rock Holiday Boutique, Saturday, Nov. 21st

  • Maria Rinaldi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2009
      Dear neighbors,

      Kickstart your holiday shopping at our first Eagle Rock Holiday
      Boutique on Saturday, November 21st from 10 AM to 4 PM.

      Local artists will be featuring handmade jewelry, soy candles, natural
      fiber clothing, Pampered Chef, Private Quarters, Mexican pottery,
      vintage wreaths, Bare Sole custom shoes, hand crafted handbags,
      essential oils, handmade gift items and much, much more--all
      affordably priced in a friendly comfortable environment.

      We will be offering delicious refreshments while you shop.

      2343 & 2353 Las Colinas Ave.
      LA 90041

      Hope to see you there and invite your friends!

      --Maria & Bonnie
      Hostesses