Garcetti - Woo debate this Fri 5-17-01

  • Marino Pascal
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17 12:57 AM
      There will be a Garcetti-Woo debate this Fri 5-17-01 at 7PM at the LA River
      Center. (former Lawry's Ave 26, one block west of Figueroa)

      No matter which candidate wins we should show up in good numbers to make them
      remember us when they are in office... Ed Reyes (Council District 1) will also
      be there.

      PS Did you hear, they'll build a McDonalds across from Public Storage? Oh, the
      quality development our neighborhood attracts... The city planning... the
      vision...

      Marino Pascal