Beauty, abundance and sustainability? Permaculture has it all! In spades!

  • Joan Stevens
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      The 7th Permaculture Design Course in Los Angeles is starting this weekend.  The best time to study permaculture was ten years ago, the second best time is NOW!!!

      Check it out:
      http://www.earthflow.com/LAPDC7-1.php

      I will be helping out with the course!  It is a very exciting thing to be involved with work that transforms peoples lives and makes the future into a place I'd want my grandchildren to live in!

      Call me if you have any questions!  If you want to check it out there are day rates or special peek in for the afternoon as my guest (let me know first!).

      Joan
      323-630-4673

      "People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the shore" Andre Gide