Re: Highland Park Holiday Parade?

  • Edward Rivera
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
      Sunday, December 7.

      Eddie

      Edward Rivera
      Editorial Director
      Arroyo Seco Journal
      PO BOX 50236
      Los Angeles, CA 90050
      323-230-8355-Direct
      www.asjournal.net

      On Nov 29, 2008, at 11:27 PM, chimatli wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > Can anyone tell me when the Highland Park Holiday Parade is taking
      > place? We'd like to cover it for our local blog: http://www.laeastside.com
      > .
      >
      > Also, if anyone has any events that are happening on the Eastside
      > (east of the LA River) that they'd like to promote please get in touch
      > with us through our contact page or you can email me directly.
      > We often feature local interesting activities and events.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Ani

    • ANTHONY MANZANO
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
        the parade will take place on sunday, december 7, 2008 @ 1:00pm... it will
        be the 64th annual running of the 'northeast los angeles holiday parade' and my
        4th time active with this event and participating as a registered entry. if you
        need more information get back to me.

        happy holiday's
        rose hills review,
        anthony manzano

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
          64th Annual Northeast Los Angeles HOLIDAY PARADE
          featuring local schools, churches, community organizations,
          elected officials and more...
          Grand Marshals
          Monica Garcia and Yolie Flores Aguilar, LAUSD
          Ambassador of Peace "NORKY the pen-eagle"

          Sunday, December 7th, 1 pm
          Route: Figueroa St. south from Ave. 60 to Sycamore Grove Park
          Highland Park, CA 90042.

          Winterfest follows at Sycamore Grove Park
          3pm to 5pm featuring music by students from Ramona Hall.
          Entry Winners announced. Carnival also offers fun rides!

          For more information call (323) 256-3151
          http://www.holidayparadeinnortheastla.com

          Please forward this announcement to Family & Friends. Thanks!

          -Rosamaria Marquez