Coming soon to an intersection near you...

  • SMFolsom@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2007
      Dear friends,

      The below sign was sighted going up last Friday, Dec. 28 at the intersection
      of Division St. and San Fernando Road!

      What a wonderful New Year's Gift for our kids, for our greater community -
      and for the school communities at Franklin High School, Marshall High School
      and Eagle Rock Senior/Junior High.

      Thank you to each and every one who played a part .....our work is not yet
      done - but it is well begun!

      Ain't nothin' can stop us now!

      Scott Folsom

      Happy New Year + Onward!

      _____________________________

      Central Region HS #13
      2050 San Fernando Rd., Los Angeles, CA 90065

      Map and Directions:
      http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2050%20San%20Fernando%20Rd.,%20Los%20Angeles,%20CA%2090065

      ____________________________________

      This school will consist of five small learning communities that include
      classrooms, science labs, and academy administration. School facilities shared
      by the small learning communities will include performing arts classrooms, a
      library, multi-purpose room, two gymnasiums, food service and lunch shelter,
      central administration, playfields, and surface parking.

      Project Information
      Board Member Yolie Flores Aguilar Local Superintendent Richard Alonzo LA
      City Council Ed Reyes Comm. Outreach Ricardo Pulido Dev. Team Manager Susan
      Cline Architect HMC Architects General Contractor TBD 2-Semester Seats 2,295
      New Classrooms 85 Site Acres 23.21 Approximate Sq. Ft. 213,949 CHPS Score
      34 Schools Relieved Eagle Rock HS/Franklin HS/Marshall HS

      Schedule
      Pref. Site Designated Q4-2004 DSA Approval Q4-2007 NTP Construction Q2-2008
      Substantial Completion Q2-2011 School Occupancy Q3-2011

      Cost
      Total Budget $ 161,681,402

      Project Attachments

      Project Images
      http://www.laschools.org/project-status/one-project-images?project_id=805892

      Project Documents
      http://www.laschools.org/project-status/one-project-images?project_id=805892#attachments

      Questions regarding this project?

      Contact Community Outreach at 213-893-6800.