Re: Boycott Glassell Park NC Diversity Forum

  • mgealer@juno.com
    Message 1 of 34 , Nov 1, 2007
      Maureen R. Blatt wrote "Wouldnt if be wiser to go to see what else he is up to and how he spent the 2K? Validate how much of the "stuff" was donated."

      Wiser? your concerns are more of
      financial ethical interest?He already overspent his initial budget and went back to Glassell Park NC in a "special" meeting after spending some overage for reimbursement.
      I'll let the number crunchers determine, perhaps you? Even if he was caught "misrepresenting something" for the godzillionth time who's going to do anything?" DONE? City ATTY?

      Meanwhile, I'm pointing out the outrageous hyprocrisy that the GPNC and the CITY is affiliating with BRADLEY in his "Diversity" Forum.
      BOYCOTT!!! That is something we CAN DO!

      Mike Gealer
    • Monica Flowers
      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 7, 2007
        Thanks for calling that to my attention. If GPNC --
        as you pointed out -- was using religion as a hook,
        they should have been more considerate -- and
        inclusive.

        Monica

        http://mail.yahoo.com