Re: Design High School, Los Angeles

  • Joe Walker
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
      I know this issue well..teachers at all charter schools are NOT unionized. That is something that was worked out with the CTA. While I am as pro-union as they come, it seems to work for them and there is no shortage of teachers wanting to work charter schools.

      Joe

      Wendy Legacki <wlegacki@...> wrote:
      What kind of charter is this school? Are the teachers unionized?
      Wendy
    • vittetowtubbs
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
        I would much rather have teachers that passed "CBST" test. FYI: there
        are teachers in the NELA area teaching our children right now who never
        took this test (CBEST). Our Teachers education should be our first
        concern.
        Donna Tubbs-Vittetow