Re: superior foods opening?

  • chimatli
    Message 1 of 43 , Jan 31, 2007
      ...and the neighborhood in Lincoln Heights not Boyle Heights. It's bad
      enough we have that stupid TV show misrepresenting us! :)
      -Ani
      Lincoln Heights

      --- In nelalist@yahoogroups.com, susan ROCHA <car2532002@...> wrote:

      > The Vons store is not on Figueroa, and not on Broadway. It's on
      Daly St. It is a great store with wonderful service from the employees.

      > VONS
      > 2511 Daly St.
      > Los Angeles, CA 90031
      >
      > Departments: Floral, Liquor, Produce, Coinmaster
      >
      > Grocery Delivery Available
      >
      > Weekly Specials
      >
      > Store Phone:
      > 323-225-6449
      > Store Hours
      > 6:00am - 12:00am
      >

      > - susan
      >

      > Mary Tokita <mareaucontraire@...> wrote:
      > Five Points is in Boyle Heights, where Fig meets Broadway
      and all, near the Gas Company office.

      > - Mary Tokita
      >
      > Kathy Gosnell <kathy_gosnell@...> wrote: Where is Five Points?
      > The people who work at the Vons on Figueroa at LaLoma are also very
      pleasant and helpful.

      > - Kathy Gosnell
      >
      > Louis Mraz <lmraz@...> wrote:
      > That little Vons at five points has the most helpful staff I've ever
      seen. <snip>

    • car2532002
      Message 43 of 43 , Feb 19, 2007
        The only thing that may help is to call the district manager Rick
        Ditton. After I called he went to the store and had a few things
        fixed. I am still trying to get him to remodel. Maybe if he hears
        from enough people we could get one.

        Susan