Re: Super King convert!

  • chimatli
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
      Thanks to Judith for the recommendation!
      I went to Super King and was also amazed by the selection and prices.
      There must've been at least ten brands of Feta cheese and other
      Mediterranean cheeses along with my favorite Mexican types. I also
      spotted a box of frozen frog legs. I bought fresh dill, Spanish olive
      oil and a ton of dried chiles. What I liked most was many of the
      products were made locally or semi-locally in California. I'm so over
      Kraft making every food product in the supermarket.
      You can also indulge your international vices with a tempting
      selection of hookahs and fine tequila.
      -ch