Montecito Heights Improvement Association Yard Sale - Saturday, June 10th

  • John Ryan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2006
      MHIA YARD SALE EVENT!

      The Montecito Heights Improvement Association (MHIA) will be holding its Annual Yard Sale Event on Saturday, June 10th from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

      MHIA Annual Yard Sale Event
      Saturday, June 10th
      9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
      415 Montecito Drive (close to corner of Griffin Avenue)

      DONATIONS NEEDED!

      We are looking for donations from our neighbors to make this a successful event for MHIA! All kinds of items are welcome including furniture, clothing, household goods, books, magazines, kitchenware and other items of interest!

      Donations are welcome the day of the event so feel free to drop off your items early morning or anytime during the Yard Sale.

      If you would like to drop off your items prior to June 10th, please call Dianne Ryan at (323) 500-6519 to make arrangements for an early Donation pick up.