Charlie's Trio Supports The El Sereno Community Fair

  • mwoodsmall
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      Charlie's Trio Restaurant has graciously agreed to assist organizers
      with some of the food for our upcoming. It is generous gestures
      like these that really speak to the true spirit of community.
      Support our community minded business!

      Charlie's Trio
      (5769 Huntington Dr N, Los Angeles, CA 90032 - (323) 223-3871)

      About the Event:

      El Sereno Community Fair
      Organize – Meet Your Neighbors

      When: Saturday, September 7, 2002 2:00PM to 6:00PM
      Where: On Huntington Drive (Between Van Horne & Barrett Road)

      · Free Food
      · Live Entertainment
      · Activities for the Kids

      Meet Councilmember Nick Pacheco and other City Representatives.

      Come and find out about the City resources available to assist you.
      Area residents have worked very hard to plan this event. Please
      bring your family, friends and neighbors to make it a huge success.

      For more information contact: Berny Motto / Miguel Medina (323) 226-
      1646.

      Posted by Mark Woodsmall - El Sereno