Re: Gardener and Hillside Clean-up Recommendation?

  • Rena Thorstensen-Gomez
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
      Marla, the best person I can recommend is Freddy. He has worked for me
      for almost two years. He's a young family man with two small children,
      whose 25 year-old wife died suddenly ~3 months ago. He is prompt,
      fair, responsible, and local. His father and or others help him out when
      it's a big job. Please give him a chance by giving him a call on his cell 323.333.1942 or
      at home 323.254.7386.
      Thanks, and please feel free to give me some feedback!
      Take care,
      Rena

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
        Marla - these guys are great. I can recommend Marcos Jimenez for
        weekly/biweekly maintenance and larger jobs (818-557-8515) He does our
        house. Also, Jesse Yzaguirre for hillside and brush clearance
        (818-249-3117/790-1502) - does our hillside brush clearance once a year
        including trees.
        Cardie
        Eagle Rock
        PS: Does anyone have "excess" aloes/succulents? I need some of those little
        pups that start sprouting from underneath. Want to plant on my hillside. I
        will come and cut.

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
          Here is your guy.... Mario Carillo, 323 225 1215. He is my neighbor, a
          longtime resident of MW, extremely reliable, extremely reasonable, excellent
          at what he does, and a wonderful human being... i have known him a long
          time, and i know you could not do better than to hire him

          -- Larry

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
            Isreal Alvarenga 818-542-4032 He does my yard for clean up, my
            mother-in-law's for a lot of things, and has done a number of yards
            on Elyria and a few Palm Tree Trimmings elsewhere on the street.
            Climbs right on up the palms, even the sixty footers like mine.
            Louis