38317no response from Cedillo re transient camps

  • Sharon Roesler
    Jul 22, 2014

      I have emailed Councilman Gil Cedillo’s Chief of Staff, and called the local Highland Park office regarding the proliferation of homeless camps along the Arroyo Parkway but their office has not responded.  My concerns include the health issues surrounding the mounds of garbage piling up around these camps, and the personal safety of the neighbors who want to use the arroyo for recreation.  I understand there is a humanitarian concern as well.  The fact that my questions have been completely ignored by my councilman’s office is very disappointing.  If anyone knows more about this situation and what is being done about it I would appreciate hearing more.

      Sharon Roesler

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic