38270Re: [nelalist] Missing Tortoise

  • Jovita Banuelos
    Jun 30, 2014
      Turns out my friend's missing tortoise is much larger.  (sigh)

      On Sunday, June 29, 2014 1:45 PM, "'Cecily D. Frank' cecily.draper@... [nelalist]" <nelalist@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I know the family missing the turtle and if it is found please forward my way so I can contact them.
      Nancy, they have two tortoises and the flyer you saw is from their other one previously escaping. They are new to the neighborhood and still figuring out how to enclose their yard to keep them protected.

      On Jun 28, 2014, at 10:09 AM, "Scott Rubel scott@... [nelalist]" <nelalist@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      He is not missing a turtle. He is not on any of our neighborhood lists, but I asked him and he's content with the state of his turtles.

      On Jun 27, 2014, at 3:35 PM, ChuChu Maas HansChuMaas@... [nelalist] wrote:

      I don't have the address but the person on Montecito has turtles. I think it's in the 1000 block it the house that has the glass door and glass garage door

      Sent from my iPhone

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic