38267Re: [nelalist] City is giving away FREE MULCH!!

  • Tom Williams
    Jun 29, 2014

      Griffith Park Facility 5400 Griffith Park Dr. Los Angeles , CA 90027 ( Griffith Park )
      Check Friday before going Griffith Park Composting Facility, call 1-800-773-CITY.
      Make sure mulch and compost is available on Saturday
      Usually only when they have the training workshops on Sat morning - ugh before 11am

      Elysian Valley BOS site is closer than Griffith Park to all of us and more available every day  7:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M actually 24/7
      From north bound Riverside Drive go right NE on Gilroy, pass Ripple, pass 3000 Gilroy St. to the end - it is on the street end usually one pile not too reliable

      If you have any complaints on these sites
      give me a message - it is one of my pet comments with the BrdPubWorks

      More we use the more we will get

      Remember also remember to top up any mulched/composted area every 2-3 years with additional
      If kept damp - great fire suppressant...

      Tom

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic