38263Re: [nelalist] Missing Tortoise

  • Michelle Litchfield
    Jun 29, 2014
      Someone named Lee posted a sign about a missing "desert turtle," last seen in the vicinity of Rainbow Canyon at Ave. 45. The contact # is (646) 552-7632.

      On Jun 28, 2014, at 12:01 PM, Jovita Banuelos pepita90031@... [nelalist] wrote:

      My friend in Mount Washington lost his turtle/tortoise a while back, believed to be stolen.  I will try to check with him.

      Jovita

      On Friday, June 27, 2014 3:35 PM, "ChuChu Maas HansChuMaas@... [nelalist]" <nelalist@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I don't have the address but the person on Montecito has turtles. I think it's in the 1000 block it the house that has the glass door and glass garage door

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 26, 2014, at 6:26 PM, "Scott Rubel scott@... [nelalist]" <nelalist@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      There was a message on Nextdoor about finding a turtle, but I don't know of one about losing one.

      COPIED MESSAGE:
      I found a turtle in my back yard. It's about 6 inches in diameter. Do they survive in our yards or should I take it to the water source at Debs?

      Maria

      On Jun 26, 2014, at 8:35 AM, 'Nancy Lilly' njlilly@... [nelalist] <nelalist@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Recently, someone posted a message on line about a missing desert tortoise.  Can’t remember on what site it was, and am having no luck looking through my lists. BUT…this morning (Thursday) I saw a sign from someone who had found the tortoise!  The sign is at the house fence where the Rainbow Canyon entrance meets Ave. 45.  Had nothing to write the phone # down with.  But am hoping that someone knows and can contact the tortoise “parent”.  Will continue to search for the original posting…...

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic