38260Re: [nelalist] Re: Removal of southbound lane on Figueroa

  • rourk_us
    Jun 28, 2014
      Besides all of the bikering, I would like to know what the new plan is so then I can give my two cents worth.  Like many folks here, I ride a bike and drive a car.  I just eant to know ehat really is going on.  Im glad that the GCPNC is having another and that LADOt will be there.  I'm tired of hearsay. The meeting ths Tues.  info is listed below
      Best,
      Rourk

      Greater CypresS ParK NeighborhooD Council
       Special Meeting on
      Figueroa Bike lanes/ Vehicle Traffic Lane Removal
      "Road Diet" Traffic Safety and transportation issues

                Tuesday, July 1,2014........6Pm to 8pm
      Please note that this meeting was originally to be on July 24, but the park was not available that night for the meeting and the D.O.T was not  available to explain their position on the 24th,    so it has been postponed one week to July 1.

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic