38251Re: [nelalist] Missing Tortoise

  • ChuChu Maas
    Jun 27, 2014
      I don't have the address but the person on Montecito has turtles. I think it's in the 1000 block it the house that has the glass door and glass garage door

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 26, 2014, at 6:26 PM, "Scott Rubel scott@... [nelalist]" <nelalist@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      There was a message on Nextdoor about finding a turtle, but I don't know of one about losing one.

      COPIED MESSAGE:
      I found a turtle in my back yard. It's about 6 inches in diameter. Do they survive in our yards or should I take it to the water source at Debs?

      Maria

      On Jun 26, 2014, at 8:35 AM, 'Nancy Lilly' njlilly@... [nelalist] <nelalist@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Recently, someone posted a message on line about a missing desert tortoise.  Can’t remember on what site it was, and am having no luck looking through my lists. BUT…this morning (Thursday) I saw a sign from someone who had found the tortoise!  The sign is at the house fence where the Rainbow Canyon entrance meets Ave. 45.  Had nothing to write the phone # down with.  But am hoping that someone knows and can contact the tortoise “parent”.  Will continue to search for the original posting…...

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic