37806Mt. Washington Progressive Dinner ~ Tickets Available Now

  • Christopher Howard
    Jan 17, 2014

      Mt. Washington Progressive Dinner  ~ Tickets Available Now

      Mt. Washington Progressive Dinner tickets now on sale!  As seats fill up fast NOW is the time to reserve your space for our February 22nd 2014 tour.

      Our 2014 theme is “Farm to Table to School” celebrating local farms, local homes, and supporting our local school.

      One of the stops on this year’s tour is a visit to the home of local kitchen healer & Mt. Washington resident Jules Davis.  Jules teaches “farm to table” cooking classes, provides one-on-one consulting in kitchens across the country, creating delicious and simple foods.

      Enjoy a fantastic dinner.  Tour historic homes of Mt. Washington.  Get your tickets today online at: http://mwpta.org/progressive-dinner/.

      Van tour seating is available for 5-9 p.m. and 6-10 p.m.   For questions or more info contact Dinner Chairperson Nina Zippay at 213.308.8954 or nzippay@...