37774Arroyo Seco Library Celebrates the Return of Sunday Hours

  • sarahhessca
    Jan 6, 2014
      The Arroyo Seco Regional Branch Library will see a restoration of our Sunday hours on January 12, 2014.  Join us in celebrating this with an action packed day:
      • We begin at 12:30 with an official ribbon-cutting ceremony (refreshments included, of course).
      • At 1:00 there will be a Storytime event.
      • At 1:30 there will be an Arts & Crafts project.
      • At 2:00 Thor's Reptile Family will put on an entertaining & educational show about reptiles.
      • At 3:00 we will have a movie showing (call the branch for details).
      • STAR readers are available all day for fun reading sessions with kids who come by.
      Everyone is welcome to join us!

      With the restoration of Sunday hours we are now open 7 days a week:
      Mon & Wed: 10:00-8:00
      Tue & Thu: 12:30-8:00
      Fri & Sat: 10:00-5:30
      Sun: 1:00-5:00

      The Arroyo Seco Regional Branch Library is located at 6145 N. Figueroa Street. Give us a call at 323-255-0537 if you have any questions or would like more details.  We look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday!