37772Earth Healing Circle

  • Cheryl
    Jan 4, 2014
      Sunday, January 12
      9:45 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
      Angels Point, Elysian Park

      We are far bigger, far more creative and far more powerful than we think we are. We each have a responsibility for our own lives and our impact on Earth. We each have a contribution to make. Do we know what it is?

      Let's come together to be in circle with Mother Earth, sending her our loving blessings and receiving her guidance. In this last Earth Circle of 2013, we will also anchor our Intentions for loving Earth in 2014. We will engage in conversation, meditation and personal communion with nature.

      Note re location: your GPS may not locate Angels Point properly. Turn onto Angels Point Road from Stadium Way, opposite the turnoff for Grace E Simons Lodge, Elysian Park, Los Angeles. Call/text Cheryl at 818-398-4995 if you experience any challenge in finding us.

      Bring:

      *blanket or whatever you need to be comfortable sitting and lying on the ground.

      *journal or notebook, optional

      We are the ones Earth has been waiting for. Earth says hello....

      Posted by Cheryl Leutjen, cheryl@..., 818-398-4995
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic