37506RE: [nelalist] Sponsored Post: You're Invited To The NEL A Union Hard Hat Tour | The Eastsider LA

  • Dan Mattews
    Oct 19, 2013

      Correct me if I am wrong, but I am not sure what people are going to be able to view…..

      see up close the quality and craftsmanship of these urban-inspired three level residences”

      I think this place is just in the framing stages.

      I guess one will be able to marvel at the joist hangers and fine quality of the ring shank nails used throughout.

      Brian

      Glassell Park