37272Re: [nelalist] Re: Gardener Mr. Trinh

  • hauntedcasa@...
    Aug 30, 2013
      Most home owners just want some one to cut their grass and take the trimmings away once a week, twice a week and even just once a month.

      Belen

      In a message dated 8/30/2013 1:15:31 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, kbparra@... writes:

      I am late to this thread. most gardeners do not know anything about soil types or how to get healthy soil. they would not use blowers if that were the case! and in most cases they have minimal plant knowledge.
      anyway....I do not know who was looking for someone to do maintenance, but I own a landscape design/build and maintenance company. I am a.horticulturalist as well as designer. we practice organic gardening too
      so if the person who was.originally looking for someone.to do maintenance still is my information is:
      Katharine Pinney
      Gung Hoe Garden Girls
      323-574-0347

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic