37000Re: Dog Missing: German Shepard - female, 2 year old

  • dirtyschizno
    Jul 7, 2013
      A guy was sitting in front of my house yesterday with her, he was on the phone with someone describing her calmness and temperment. I don't know who he was talking to, but I did notice that he managed to get a leash on her and was sitting calmly with her for better than 20 minutes.

      This was between 50 and 51 on Meridian.

      I'm sorry I don't have more but he seemed like he really had the dog's best interest at heart and was concerned for her safety. I don't know who he was or where he went.

      ~Tyson

      --- In nelalist@yahoogroups.com, "Patience Merchain" <pmerchain@...> wrote:

      > Missing female 2 year old German Shepard .
      > Missing Date: 6/27/13
      > Family misses her very much and desperately searching for her in the Highland Park (LA) area
      > Many sightings on Ave 55 and Meridian and also York Blvd.
      > around the 5200 block.
      > The dog answers to the name of Nala.
      > Many witnesses say that Nala has been sighted with a blonde hair female and two males.
      >
      > - Patience

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic