      From: car2532002
      To: nelalist@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 11:34 AM
      Subject: [nelalist] Stop the 710 at Cal State Jan. 26. 9-11AM
      The State Route 710 (SR 710) Study Team has completed the Alternatives Analysis (AA) Report which has been posted on the Caltrans Study website at:

      The AA Report summarizes the performance of the five multimodal Alternatives that were evaluated against the Study's purpose, need, and objectives. The AA Report includes the following sections:
      SR 710 Study Need and Purpose
      Alternatives Considered
      Transportation Systems Performance
      Environmental Impacts and Planning Considerations
      Cost efficiency
      Public Participation
      Evaluation Summary and Recommendation

      In anticipation of our upcoming All Communities Convening Open Houses, we encourage you to view the Alternatives Analysis Report online to become better informed about the SR 710 Study. The primary focus of the Open Houses is to share the results of the Alternatives Analysis Report. The information for the Open Houses is as follows:

      Posted by Susan

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic